8" Coaxial Marine RGB Kappa Series Speakers - White
The standard in marine speakers.
Engineered to overcome the limitations of vertical space that's common on boats to deliver premium sound whether seated or standing. Feature a possible seven RGB colors in the center mount and perimeter for an exclusive appearance unlike anything else on the market. UV- and water-resistant, they are built for a harsh marine environment.
The Kappa Series is more than exceptional looks, however. The audio performance rivals that of a luxury automobile. No matter the volume, the sound is clear and precise without the distortion common in lesser speakers.
Kappa quality with cool lighting - These high-performance Infinity Kappa 6-1/2" marine speakers will bring outstanding sound and great-looking light to any vessel. Designed for life on the water, these rugged speakers can handle up to 100 watts RMS, and they're definitely designed to be heard when you're out on the water.
Pick a color - When you buy Infinity Kappa speakers, great sound is a given. But these speakers also give you attractive RGB LED lighting that'll add style to your boat. Seven cool colors are available out of the box.
- 8" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- Multi-color RGB LED lights
- Plus One woofer cone for outstanding performance
- Grille-mounted Mylar tweeter
- One-piece cast polymer basket
- IPX5 rated for water resistance
In the Box:
- Two 2-way marine speakers with fixed White polymer grilles
- Two 6" LED Harnesses
- Twelve 1-1/8" Stainless-steel screws (3mm Allen head)
- 12 Stainless-steel speed clips
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Installation manual
*Sold as a Pair
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Mounting Style: Surface
- QTY: Pair
- Size: 8"
- Watts Max: 450
- Watts RMS: 150
- LED Lighting: Yes
- Cutout Size: 7"
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 17"W x 25"L WT: 12.8 lbs
- UPC: 050667373085
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.