Crossover Plancha Top
Build your outdoor and tailgating cooking experience with Magma's Crossover series portable modular cook system. The Plancha Top is made from oil-coated steel with searing center heat, perfect for stir fry or hibachi-style cooking. The steel base prevents heat distortion to maintain a perfect fit with the Firebox. Slide any excess grease through the back hole to deposit it in the Firebox grease containment system.
Crackling, seared food will turn your RV adventure or tailgating party into the hottest spot to be!
*Requires the use of the Magma Crossover Single Firebox (sold separately)
- Easy transport
- The steel base prevents heat distortion to maintain a perfect fit with the FireBox
- An elevated design keeps food and grease splatter contained
- Material - Oil Coated Steel
- Primary Cooking Area - 16" x 16" (40.64 x 40.64cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 256" Sq. In. (1651 sq. cm)
- Fuel Supply - Crossover Single Firebox (Sold separately)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 17.76" x 16" x 1.75" (45 x 40.6 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight - 16lbs (7.26 kg
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.