PA D5000.5 PAD Series 5-Channel Amplifier - 500W
When install space is at a premium, but your sound system demands plenty of power to realize its full potential, Polk Audio’s new super-efficient D Series amplifiers are a very cool solution.
Polk's PA D5000.5 5-channel amplifier may be small, but it can power your complete system, sending 70 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers and up to 500 watts RMS to a sub. Or, you can switch this little beast to 3-channel mode to drive a couple high-level components with 200 watts RMS each and still have that 500 watts RMS left over for the bass. However you use it, this amplifier will fit in almost any location.
Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels allow this versatile amp to run a variety of speaker systems, like bi-amped mid-bass and tweeter components, or two front speakers and a sub.
- Super-Efficient Class D Bridgeable Design - Runs cooler than conventional amps.
- High-Speed MOSFET Switching power supply.
- Front and rear level controls.
- Protection - thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Number of Channels - 5
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 100W, 1 x 400W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 70W, 1 x 200W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge (14.4V) Channel - 2 x 200W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >105dB
- Product Dimensions (with panels) (H x W x D) -1-13/16'' x 13-5/16'' x 6.75''
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Channels - Available: 5
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 500w
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 7.7 lbs
- UPC: 747192121945
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.