Transom Cross Tie Cleat - XL
When the dock’s surface drops below the tops of your motor cowlings, the Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL keeps lines organized and elevated. You’ll never have to find a place to tie off at the stern when docking again. The locking mechanism allows for a secure cleat that is easy to reach, remove and reinstall. These are also great for hanging fenders and chum bags.
Features and Benefits
- Brushed aluminum finish
- 15º large s-shape 9” cleat design
- Sleeve diameter 5-1/2” fits into standard rod holders 1-7/8” diameter
- Patent-pending latching mechanism holds into rod holder
- Intended for open bottom gunnel rod holders
- Accommodates up to 5/8” dock line
- Loop hole design allows multiple applications
- Not intended for permanent docking
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Brushed
- Size: 9"
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 12"W x 44"L WT: 4.75 lbs
- UPC: 630917089135
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.