Monterey II Classic Gas Grill
Your grilling experience will be greatly enhanced with Magma's completely redesigned Monterey II Classic Gas Grill.
The versatile, portable, and finely crafted grill is a perfect addition for feeding a large crew. New features include: an elegant exterior design, a completely redesigned combustion system that keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a hermetically sealed thermometer and a dependable electronic ignition system, powered by a single “AAA” battery (included).
Constructed entirely of 18-8 mirror-polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surfaces give you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go-anywhere use. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options (sold separately) to customize the grill for your needs.
- Beautiful rounded edge design
- Dynamic combustion system, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic ignition, lights first time every time
- Integrated fold-away Legs
- Full inner lined safety shell
- Locking front access grease tray
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Material - 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 12" x 24" (30.5 x 61 cm)
- Secondary Cooking Grate - 5.5" x 24" (14 x 61 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 420" Sq. In. (2710 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 18,000
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 28-3/4" x 14-3/4" x 14-1/2" (73 x 37.5 x 36.2 cm)
- Weight - 29.85 lb (13.54 kg)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.